North Texas State Hospital Volunteer Services Council is looking for a few good Board Members. We have two Campuses, Wichita Falls and Vernon.
The mission of the Volunteer Services Council for North Texas State Hospital, Wichita Falls Campus, Inc. is to enhance the quality of life of the patients at our hospital through the acquisition and development of resources, both financial and human.
• provide goods and services to the patients above those provided by the State;
• promote the spirit of volunteerism;
• solicit donations both monetary and in-kind;
• encourage patients, volunteers and staff to strive to be the best that they can be;
• recruit, retain and recognize volunteers and donors; and
• educate the public about the needs of our patients and about North Texas State Hospital.
If you have a heart for mental health or helping those in need, please contact Community Relations…
Inquiries for information and tax deductible donations may be sent to:
Volunteer Services Council for NTSH,
Wichita Falls Campus, Inc.
P.O. Box 300
Wichita Falls, TX 76307